The human rights reporting undertaken by Damanga's founders dates back to an influential open letter to the international community, "The Hidden Slaughter and Ethnic Cleansing in Western Sudan," which was published in 1999.
- Stop The Massacres And Humanitarian Disaster In Western Sudan December 19, 2003
- Civilian Deaths Mount in Darfur as Sudanese Hope For Peace December 9, 2003
- The Detention of a Massaleit Activist in an Unknown Location in Khartoum, Sudan September 8, 2003
- Antinov Planes and Gunships Kill and Displace Civilians in Western Sudan September 5, 2003
- Revenge Attacks by Government Army and Arab Militias Intensify in Western Sudan August 25, 2003
- Deadly Attacks Against Massaleit Civilians in Western Sudan Continue May 11, 2003
- More Violations Against Massaleit Civilians in Western Sudan April 27, 2003
- Massaleit Leader Assassinated in Western Sudan April 1, 2003
- The Massaleit and Other Black African Sudanese Face More Repression by Government Forces and Allied Arab Militias March 2, 2003
Click here to see our most recent reports!